Painel de Controle184.108.40.206 - Teste sua Velocidade Internet
LISTA DE DNS PÚBLICOS (Free)
Para que serve o DNS?
Basicamente, ele faz a resolução do endereço IP para Nomes. Além de reverter IP / Nomes, ele é um banco de dados que contém todos os registros de um domínio.
Existem vários Servidores de DNS públicos ou gratuitos na Internet. Vamos citar alguns deles:
Google: 220.127.116.11 e 18.104.22.168
Level3: 22.214.171.124 e 126.96.36.199
opendns.org: 188.8.131.52 e 184.108.40.206
gigadns.com.br: 220.127.116.11 e 18.104.22.168
ScrubIt: 22.214.171.124 e 126.96.36.199
DNS das principais operadoras:
GVT por região:
Região de Brasilia, Goiania, Anapolis, Cuiaba e Campo Grande:188.8.131.52 e 184.108.40.206
Região Centro SUL: 220.127.116.11 e 18.104.22.168
Região Sul: 22.214.171.124 e 126.96.36.199
IG: 188.8.131.52 e 184.108.40.206
Intelig: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 V
TIM BRASIL: 22.214.171.124
TIM SUL: 126.96.36.199
Optiglobe: 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206
DNS das Operadorase Banda Larga/Celular:
BRASIL TELECOM: IP do gateway (modem) e 220.127.116.11 CLARO: 18.104.22.168 e 22.214.171.124 CTBC: 126.96.36.199 e 188.8.131.52 OI: IP do gateway (modem) e 184.108.40.206 TIM: 220.127.116.11 e 18.104.22.168 VIVO: 22.214.171.124 e 126.96.36.199
DNS utilizados pelo Speedy:
Superig.com.br: 188.8.131.52 e 184.108.40.206
Uol.com.br: 220.127.116.11 e 18.104.22.168
Telefonica.com.br:22.214.171.124 e 126.96.36.199
Terra.com.br: 188.8.131.52 e 184.108.40.206
LISTA DE DNS PARKING:
Serviços gratuitos para estacionar seu domínio:
• Ultra DNS Provides a fairly complete offering for DNS.
• ChangeIP.com - Allowing free third-level domains under a provided array of second level names, as well as user-provided second-level domains.
• Constant Time Software - DDNS service, web forwarding, and domain registration.
• Continuum CMDNS - Service enables users to have a static host name even if they have a dynamic or semi-dynamic IP address.
• ddns.nu - Australian based DDNS provider. Commercial services and free entry level accounts. Remote update clients for many platforms, including Unices and Windows.
• DHIS.org - Compatible with R3, R4 and R5 clients, and a listing of service providers from around the world.
• DHS International - Low-Cost dynamic DNS provider allowing static hostnames to be mapped to dynamic IP addresses.
• DNS Made Easy - Offers DNS services for any domain, provides tools to manage and update DNS for domain or subdomain.
• DNS Park, LLC. - Web-based domain name management services with forwarding, and redirection.
• DNS Wizard Corporation - Offers web-based remote DNS management.
• DNSDyn.com - Service provides domain name servers for the DSL, cable or dialup modem user.
• DNS2Go - Service provides a dynamic IP address the ability to run any kind of server from any Internet connection on any platform, including Windows and Linux.
• dns.widge - Web based creation and management of DNS services.
• Domain DNS - Free DNS and forwarding service provided by Baremetal.com.
• DSL Vdns Service - Service allows users with ADSL, DSL, ISDN and Cable modem type connections to run web server software over Dynamic IP connections.
• DtDNS - Offers DNS hosting and related services to home users and hosting firms. Free Dynamic hostnames, custom nameserver branding, e-mail forwarding and spooling services.
• Dynamic Network Services, Inc - Offers DNS services, domain registration, mail services, and web redirection.
• DynamIP.com - The Dynamic IP addressing system with client application, and DNS provider.
• dyn.ca - Dynamic DNS hosting from Canada, free service for Internet users that require a permanent hostname.
• www.dyndsl.com - Free Dynamic DNS and Domain Names
• DynDNS Info - DynDNS FAQ and information.
• DynDNS Information - Contains an overview of Dynamic DNS.
• DynDNS.dk - Free Dynamic IP Hosting with support for Danish, English, German and French languages. Also features IP redirection, Site down messages, URL redirection, and MX records.
• Dyn.ee - Dynamical Domain Name Server, offering free dynamical domain names to dial-up users and ISDN. Forum available.
• DynIP - Provides DDNS, allowing you to put the server for your domain name on a dial-up connection.
• DyNS - Dynamic and static DNS service, domain registrations. Free and premium services.
• Dynu Systems Inc. - Provides dynamic DNS service, email alias, web redirection, and develops and sells ASP components for Active Server Pages.
• Eastwind - Web and email redirection services
• EveryDNS.net - Provide static DNS services as well as many advanced services such as Dynamic DNS resolution, secondary service, AXFR service, and domain2web redirection.
• FreeDNS - Free domain hosting and subdomain hosting, using domains others have submitted.
• GnuDIP Dynamic DNS - Server software for giving Dynamic IP addresses, static domain names.
• HN.org - Provider of free static and dynamic DNS services, with FAQs, and Hammernode tools.
• HomePC.org - Offers dynamic subdomains, email and web page forwarding.
• IWAS2 Tech's DNS Services - Static and dynamic DNS services, URL redirection, and email services. Clients are available for Windows and Java version, available for Unix, Linux and Macintosh/Apple.
• Microtech Dynamic DNS - Provides services including free basic Dynamic DNS accounts, hosting of full domain names, backup MX servers, and secondary DNS service
• miniDNS.net - Free domain parking, dynamic DNS, and DNS management
• 2MyDNS.com - Offers DNS services, such as Dynamic DNS and Web Redirect.
• MyServer.org - Free Dynamic DNS, sub domains and managed DNS services. Web based update utility. No banner adds or nag-ware, totality free sub-domain service.
• Nicolas' Internet Services - Offers dynamic DNS, hosting, web mail, and URL forwarding.
• Nikhilino Online - Dynamic DNS (DYNDNS) service for .com .org .net domains. Client runs on all major operating systems.
• No-IP - Provider of Dynamic DNS network services and URL redirection. Three packages available.
• Open Domain Server - Dynamic DNS provider offering multiple free public domains and support for user-supplied domains.
• PlanetDNS - Run your own web site, mail server, ftp server by associating a domain name of your choice to your currently assigned dynamic IP address. Works with cable, DSL, ISDN or dial-up connections.
• RocketDNS - Provides DNS management for both static and dynamic IPs.
• SelfHOsT - Dynamic DNS Service Provider
• SolidDNS - Provides Dynamic DNS services and domain registration.
• StaticCling - Static hostnames for your dynamic IP. Native clients are available for almost any operating system.
• ThatIP.com - Dynamic DNS service allowing yourname.com or yourname.thatip.com.
• theBBS.orgDynDNS - Bulletin Board Service (BBS) oriented Dynamic DNS provider.
• Tzolkin Corporation - Features include offline webpage, signon and signoff IP address control, and new change domain and change email functions.
• Virtual DNS - The Virtual DNS service provides an alias for dynamic IP addresses to a static hostname.
• WebReactor Networks - Offers Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS) and email forwarding.
• WebWatchMen - Offers businesses and individuals the ability to run web sites without a registered DNS name and/or static IP address.
• WhyI Dynamic DNS - An affordable dynamic DNS provider
• yi.org - Gives free domain names for dynamic IP's, for dialup connections on all major operating systems.
• yyWeb - Provides domain name registration, URL redirection, E-Mail redirection, and DDNS services for SOHO, DSL, and cable modem users.
• ZA NiC - Free domains. Service policy, mailing list, and FAQ.
• ZoneEdit - Simple and free web-based domain manager which allows you to safely administrate DNS, mail and web forwarding.